Wednesday, June 29, 2005

YAY!


Anya is one month old today. YAY!

We celebrated by going to lunch with a very pregnant friend (Hi Kim!) and after enjoying a bit of breastmilk at the table (Anya, I had the French Toast… ummmm, French Toast) she decided the cute flowery outfit I had dressed her in had to go, so she pooped all over it. YAY! Teach me to put her in cutesy stuff. I have a theory about that, by the way. I made an effort to only occasionally dress Lil in girly stuff and now it’s all she wants to wear. I’m hoping that if I deliberately dress Anya in girly stuff she’ll turn into the ultimate tomboy and resent frills with a passion… just like a girl ought to! YAY!

And now, for your viewing pleasure, I present to you a random collection of items Lily collected and placed artfully on the couch. Click on the photo for a detailed analysis. YAY!

Random Collection...