Monday, June 20, 2005

It’s been one of those days


Mark's been working way too hard lately, which needs to happen as he doesn’t have much scheduled for July. But… a lot of these gigs are over night, so we don’t get to see each other and I’m kinda on my own. There is absolutely no down time and for me… that can be kinda rough. Add to that my mom’s vacation (therefore no dropping of Lil for a couple of hours) and I’m feeling a little frayed. It’s as though the girls can sense it and pounce when they smell weakness. The two of them were tag teaming me today, one throwing a tantrum just after the other finally settles down after a bizarre crying jag. Poor Anya got over heated during the two hours we managed to get out of the house today and was inconsolable in the car until I could get her home and stripped naked. Her little body was all red and she was sweaty and just pissed off. And Lily just kept needing things. Needing to the point of whining about every last thing and throwing herself down and rolling around, back and forth as though the denial of juice at that exact moment was killing her. I hate whining. It’s just annoying and really sets me on edge, which is probably why she uses it so often!

At least while we were out we met a really nice lady and had fun playing in the court yard of the library after story time. Some photos of my pretty girl, NOT whining.