Friday, January 14, 2005


KB pointed out that I've been MIA lately, so I thought I'd take a moment to explain myself. Our cable provider sent us a new cable modem, despite the fact that the old one was working just fine. This one didn't want to obey. So, it's taken us a few days to have internet in our home again (thus my hurried posts as I check in from work the last couple of days). Then, my husband went out of town and left me with a suddenly high needs toddler, and then came back a sick boy. I woke up this morning with nasty cramping... something one isn't too thrilled about regularly, but even less so when pregnant. It's been... bothersome. Compared to some others out there, we're still way ahead, so no worries! But that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Here's some photos, so shut your pie hole! ;)

No comments: