Monday, May 17, 2004


A bad day with her is worth countless happy days without.

That being said, this teething thing sucks eggs. We've managed to figure out the trend and know that this craziness is teeth, and therefore know that inside of a week things will drastically improve. Then we'll have about three days of the happiest girl on earth and THEN voila! a beautiful new tooth will make itself known. But, geez, right now it's just really frustrating. She spent the day nursing, screaming, or going "ohhh." That's her new thing, "oh." She falls down, she says "oh." She bumps her head, she says "ohhh." She sees me and realizes she's not in my arms, she says "ohh." It's actually really funny. The tears sometimes follow, but often it's just "oh." Can't really capture it in text, you really oughta hear it.

Anyway, must eat food. Must clean up tornado house. Must sit and let my brain reset.

PS: Nobody point out the fact that I'm actually blogging on a regular basis, it might throw me off and then you'll read nothing from me for weeks! SHHHHH.

No comments: