Friday, May 21, 2004


Lily wowed my mom and me today by taking 10 steps down the center of my mother’s hallway. She's all over it, folks. She's still got some confidence issues to work out, but before long she's going to be running at top speed! Scary.

She's also starting to repeat things. I said to her today, "I'm going to put you down for a minute, OK?" and she replied "OK." She'll say "yeah" sometimes and is quickly picking up "no." She's already got the head shake down pat. She's not consistent yet but hey, she's got plenty of time.

On another note: Mark and I had a date tonight! We shared a fabulous meal with Nate and Sandy (who we are now referring to as "Nandy" when we're happy with them and "Snate" when they have fallen from favor) and then the two of us went to Boarders and looked at books! And yes, folks, THAT is my idea of a great date.

No comments: