Wednesday, March 08, 2006

OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND

Guess what’s happening, dear Internet.
Come on, guess!
Think, Elaine’s worst nightmare.

THAT’S RIGHT!

Another freaking hive of bees is trying to move into my house! This would be the FOURTH hive in two years. FOUR! HIVES! In TWO years! GAH!

Seriously, what lesson am I supposed to be learning here? What the hell is going on that bees love me and my family so much? If I wasn’t afraid of them, they’d totally be hanging out somewhere else, I just KNOW it.

At least this time, they aren’t between me and one of my children.

Running off to whimper in a corner while I wait for someone from the bee removal company to show up and make my nightmare cease.

EDITED TO ADD:

I’m thinking that maybe if I set up some bee boxes in the canyon, maybe the bees will just go there next time. Is that an insane thought? Anyone know a bee person to whom I can speak?

Maybe it would be helpful if a certain husband of mine closed up the HOLES in the wall as well, but that’s probably just crazy talk.