Thursday, March 16, 2006

treat

Dirty fingers

Yesterday I went to Whole Foods (called by many “Whole Paycheck”) and had a little shopping spree. That place has everything and a large percentage of it was Organic. THRILLING, I tell you. I spent a bit too much money, but I was overcome by all the fabulous things housed in that marvelous store. My biggest score, at only $1.99, was Lily’s first coconut. This morning I hacked at it with three different knives and then stuck a straw in the little hole I created in the top. Lily tasted it tentatively at first, but once she figured out that the stuff in there was tasty, I couldn’t get her to let go. After that I went back to the knives and hacked off enough to get the soft flesh out. Lily was less thrilled with that, but tasted some anyway. Totally fabulous treat!

more photos on flickr