Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lily Eye View

Lily has been taking photos with my old camera and she LOVES this new task. While we have a plethora of shots of the floor, some of the other shots are quite brilliant. She has a chance to be like Mama and capture the world as she sees it, at her level, at her angle, while spinning happily around in circles. She jumps up and down with glee every single time the flash goes off; she shouts out what she thinks was the subject of the shot; she catches the tip of Maya’s nose in a way I’d never consider. Quite frankly, it’s a joy to watch her and her own form of toddler photo journalism.

I’ve set up a photoset on Flickr so I can keep feeding her shots into one place. I want to watch her develop and what better way then to watch how her perspective of the world shifts. Check it out and come back often. I’ve stuck the link under her name on the sidebar but you can get there in a flash by clicking the photo below.


living room askew