Thursday, February 03, 2005


Once again we're being asked what we need for the new baby. Well, we don't need anything, but there are a few items that might be fun/useful. I'm going to post a link to this bad boy and update it as stuff comes to me. For now, just take comfort in its existence.

Land's End Do-It-All Diaper Bag
Ummm, love it. It has lots of pockets, doesn't make me vomit with an overstated sense of cute and looks like it will last.

Natural Babies
I tried to set up a registry for this site but my stupid computer crashed right before I got done. Gahh! So hey, a gift certificate for here would let me get some more cloth diapers and other fun things for baby.

ZoloWear Baby Carrier
The Red Dragonfly Brocade/Red Silk one is freaking amazingly beautiful. The link should open right to it. Pricy, but stylish enough to wear anywhere!

Ergo Baby Carrier
You can often search around and find these cheaper, but from what I understand this is one of the most comfortable carriers out there. My cousin in Chicago swears by them.

Cozy Cocoon
Too freaking cute… don’t know that we’d actually use these wraps (especially since baby will be born in summer), although the hats kill me. Anyone who knows of my Lily hat obsession knows why I would be so insane for these crazy hats.

Love Plus One
The cutest, hand stitched onsies and tee’s. And I happen to know one of those models… he’s the most adorable one on the page.

More to come...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Myles kid is a damn cutie patootie, ain't he?

Have you seen these?
http://www.weehob.com/archives/000272.php

It makes me wanna borrow other people's babies just to have an excuse to make one.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mark, Elain and Lily...
WOW!! You guys ahve been "busy".
Well, when is #2 to arrive? And is it going to be a surprise or what?
Blessings to all I love,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Elaine,
I need ya'lls (from MS) email addy...mine is
NEVADACITY1985@YAHOO.COM