Thursday, March 03, 2005


I’m thinking about a project that I don’t actually have the time or skills to do. But it makes me giggle my ass off, so I’m posting it here in hopes that someone will think me brilliant and run with it.

First read this.
And this.
Not to forget this.

Anyone sense a theme here?

Now I want you to think about those annoying church cookbooks that “the ladies” put together every couple of years.

What would you all think of a Blogger Cookbook, written by our very own freakishly funny mamas in our own irreverent tone? If someone had some mad web skills, we could even avoid the actual printing part and just post it somewhere.

Any takers? Anyone with web skills? Anyone not having another baby in the next three months? Bueller? Bueller?

3 comments:

chisparoja said...

i read this idea of yours on chickenflicken's site - i'm definitly up for it - i think it'd be hysterical, but then i'm a dork who can't cook so...

Daph said...

I WISH I could cook! Dammit...

Elaine said...

Daph: but see, you WILL be able to soon if people are cool and contribute.