Monday, March 07, 2005


I've got a sore throat and feel like crap, so amuse yourself with the following photos, if you will.


Apparently, Daddy needs a pedicure and Lily's just the gal to give him one.


How many years bad luck is it to open an umbrella inside? She had a blast with this thing, so maybe the gods will let this one slide.


We call this guy Sancho. He's not our dog and yet he shows up everyday and stays all day. Maya (our actual dog) has lost weight as these two adore each other and frolic about all the day long. We'd adopt him if we could, but don't know who he belongs to as he never wears tags. He's been picked up by animal control and returned within two days, so someone claimed him. He's a GREAT dog, so sweet and smart. Love him, just a little bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your post about Roxy. You said exactly what I've been thinking , and you made me laugh too. You rock.

Somewhat related ...yesterday when I came by I totally missed the part about Sancho. I can't BELIEVE that someone owns a Brittany Pointer and just lets him wander. I've wanted one forever, my boss has a girl named belle that hangs out with us at work. No luck finding one, unless I wanna fork over like $1500 to a breeder.

Hey, wanna trade a cookbook website for Sancho?

=)

Love,
Not a retired gay man.