Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Back

There is so much I could say about the trip but I am so tired. So I will give you a collection of random thoughts after two weeks on the road with the whole family (dog included).

The pile of clothes to wash is frightening me.
Mark forgot to clean out the fridge or take out the trash before he left so I had to throw away stinky-icky-there’s-my-gag-reflex stuff.
I have no (edible) food in the fridge.
Thank goodness for pasta and canned sauce.
My house rocks.
My cat is climbing me for affection.
I have over 300 photos to figure out what to do with.
I need to write for Mama Says Om and I have too many ideas and not enough energy to share them.
I missed writing Anay’s 5-month update.
Was that a small earthquake?
I already miss my nephew (and I saw him this morning).
I am trying to learn to love wine; it seems like it would be such a great tool.
Lily getting out of bed again, the little stinker.
I actually said this while firing up the computer upon return, “come on baby, give it to me.”
I LOVE high speed wireless intenet.
The pasta is just about ready and I must eat before I start hurting innocent bystanders.
Kisses to my blogging posse. I promise more later.