Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sink. Underwear. Table. ALL FUNNY.

Last night I went to brush my teeth and THIS happened:

I went to brush my teeth...

I solemnly swear I was NOT up to no good! All I wanted was to brush my teeth. Mark put it back into place so it would stop leaking, but I will no longer allow Lily to sit with her feet in my sink, playing with the water. All I can say is we are so lucky she wasn’t in it when this happened! As it is, we were both in stitches, cracking up over the absurdity of it all.



Today, I decided to indulge in a little retail therapy:

retail therapy

Yes, I DO love nerds (although I’m not terribly fond of scrabble). And now you’ll all get to sit around and wonder, “Is she wearing her Supergirl underwear today or her Oscar the Grouch ones?” YAY for fun underwear!



And finally, something that made me clap a hand over my mouth and giggle with glee. This table was for sale on eBay. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that it is for sale by a man. How can I be so sure? Take a couple of minutes to look at the photo and let me know if you can figure it out.

table for sale on ebay