Friday, December 05, 2003

Lily is trying her hardest to crawl. She gets up on all fours and rocks and complains and squiggles and falls to her belly to wave her arms and legs. Sometimes she pushes up with her legs and does this kinda walk forward thing... very cumbersome. She gets so frustrated. Nice thing is, she can get around a bit as is, she'll roll and rock and sit and wiggle. SO ACTIVE! all the time. She's so busy with her toys and studies them so intently. So much going on in that little brain of hers.

Working is going really well for me. I am enjoying the time to focus on something non-baby. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being with Lily, but it is really good to put my brain in another space. It's taking some doing to get back into the swing of things, it's like I just don't think as quickly as I used to! I'll get there... but part of me will always be thinking about that little girl. Ah parenthood, it changes EVERYTHING!