Sunday, March 14, 2004

Check out this new "hot topic" Mercury in Seafood.

And yet, it's considered perfectly safe to inject our children with mercury in vaccinations?

My Uncle went after me recently about not vaxing Lily and I didn't want to get into it with him at the time. But it constantly amazes me that people are so unaware of the extra CRAP in vaccines and feel like I'm being an irresponsible mother if I don't shoot her up with these poisons. People don't do their research on vaccines; they just buy into the story that they are perfectly harmless and saved the world. Never mind that some of the diseases we're on the decline at the time that the vaccine was introduced. Never mind that a little of the things we vaccinate for are relatively harmless when treated properly. Never mind the MASSIVE numbers of children being harmed by vaccines each year. Want more info? National Vaccine Information Center.